Your privacy is important to us and we will never knowingly share any personal information gathered from this website. Asmara Restaurant in Oakland, CA.Our website address is: https://asmararestaurantoakland.com.
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name and contact information, as well as other information such as IP addresses, browser type, requested URLs, product and service interests and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including, but not limited to:
- Correspondence with you as a customer or prospect
- Visits to our website
- Completion of an online form used to obtain access to collateral, more information, demos, etc.
- Registrations for our webinars and events
- Subscriptions to our blogs, podcasts, and newsletters
- Creation of a customer account
- Submissions for technical support
We have links to other web sites within the content of our site. We make a reasonable effort to only link to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. Also, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since we do not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
- Communications via e-mail, postal mail, and/or phone about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Updates or news regarding the content on our site
- Delivery of the products and services that you have requested
- Development and display of content and/or advertising tailored to your interests
- Analysis of user behavior to measure interest in and use of various areas of our site
- Management of your customer relationship to provide you with appropriate support
- Enforcement of our terms and conditions
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties only in ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
- Some of your information may be provided to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf
- A potential acquirer or merger partner may be allowed to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase
- As required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Protecting your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, our website contains links to other sites, and our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose for which it was collected. We will also retain your information for the purpose of performing or fulfilling a contractual obligation with your organization. Finally, we will retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the current Privacy Statement.